Ready to Welcome: Narthex Addition
NEW NARTHEX - EXTERIOR VIEW
- This new construction is the first “puzzle piece” of the master plan.
- Establishes a clear, inviting, welcoming entrance into the main sanctuary.
- Adds height and natural light to the facility.
- Open and landscaped outdoor area for gathering.
- Clear cohesive connection joining new construction to the existing structure.
- Aligns with long-term, 40-year master plan as new needs emerge.
- 2,860 Square feet.
- New men’s, women’s, and family restrooms are easily identifiable and accessible on entering the space.
- Prayer room is moved to the narthex making it more accessible, visible and a holy place of prayer and reflection.
NEW NARTHEX - INTERIOR VIEW
- Creates gathering space for fellowship, whether it be between services, or for weddings and funerals.
- Natural light from the entrance way brightens the space.
- Multiple seating options available, depending on event or taste.
- Contains an information desk where guests can be welcomed.
- Optional coffee/water station offers amenities for fellowship.