UNITED METHODIST WOMEN
The United Methodist Women is a community committed to fellowship, study, service and local and global missions. We have a fantastic group of ladies in the church and enjoy getting together as a large group and also in the following small groups:
- Circle 4
- Meetings: The first Monday of each month at 1:30pm at the church
- Life stage: Retirees
- Square 2
- Meetings: The first Thursday of each month at 7pm in various members’ homes
- Life stage: A little bit of everything
- Ruth Circle
- Meetings: A little less formally structured, this group gets together on varying evenings each month at members’ homes or restaurants
- Life stage: 20s-40s (including lots of moms with children still at home)
WILD WOMEN OF FAITH SPIRITUALITY RETREAT
Typically held each fall, we venture to the mountains for a relaxing and renewing weekend that allows for intentional Sabbath, study, and spiritual growth. Our time together includes Bible study, fellowship, free time, and lots of fun!
LADIES’ NIGHT OUT
You never want to miss a ladies’ night out! Open to all ladies in the church, this is a quarterly get-together for a fantastic time of fellowship. Usually gathering in a church member’s home, we swap stories, share recipes, and just generally enjoy forming new relationships and deepening existing ones.
(Not really restricted to just women!) We enjoy great fellowship while making hand-made items for local and congregational ministries. This group meets on Sunday afternoons at 4pm at the church.