UNITED METHODIST WOMEN
The United Methodist Women is a community committed to fellowship, study, service and local and global missions. We have a fantastic group of ladies in the church and enjoy getting together as a large group and also in the following small groups:
- Circle 4
- Meetings: The first Monday of each month at 1:30 p.m. at the church
- Life stage: Retirees
- Square 2
- Meetings: The first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in various members’ homes
- Life stage: A little bit of everything
- Ruth Circle
- Meetings: A little less formally structured, this group gets together on varying evenings each month at members’ homes or restaurants
- Life stage: 20s-40s (including lots of moms with children still at home)
ANNUAL WOMEN'S RETREAT
Typically held each fall, we venture to the mountains for a relaxing and renewing weekend that allows for intentional Sabbath, study, and spiritual growth. Our time together includes Bible study, fellowship, free time, and lots of fun!
2018 Dates: November 16-18, 2018. Click here for the women's retreat website and to register.
(Not really restricted to just women!) We enjoy great fellowship while making hand-made items for local and congregational ministries. This group meets on Sunday afternoons at 4pm at the church.