UNITED METHODIST WOMEN
The United Methodist Women is a community committed to fellowship, study, service and local and global missions. We have a fantastic group of ladies in the church and enjoy getting together as a large group and also in the following small groups:
- Circle 4
- Meetings: The first Monday of each month at 1:30 p.m. at the church
- Life stage: Retirees
- Square 2
- Meetings: The first Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. in various members’ homes
- Life stage: A little bit of everything
- Ruth Circle
- Meetings: A little less formally structured, this group gets together on varying evenings each month at members’ homes or restaurants
- Life stage: 20s-40s (including lots of moms with children still at home)
ANNUAL WOMEN'S RETREAT
Typically held each fall, we venture to the mountains for a relaxing and renewing weekend that allows for intentional Sabbath, study, and spiritual growth. Our time together includes Bible study, fellowship, free time, and lots of fun!
Check back for our 2019 retreat date, to be in the fall.
(Not really restricted to just women!) We enjoy great fellowship while making hand-made items for local and congregational ministries. This group meets on Sunday afternoons at 4pm at the church.