We have a number of family life and fellowship events that occur throughout the year. A sampling is below, but be sure to watch our Events page for dates and details.
- Monthly Breakfasts – Sunday mornings at 9:15am; seasonally themed and open to the community
- Kids Say the Darndest Things – a panel of kids in Linkletter-style fun, friendly dialogue
- Laity Celebration Luncheon – celebrating laity and the gifts they offer to our various ministries
- Feast of Fools – talent night for all ages; MC’d for extra laughs
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Dinner – Mardi Gras theme; cleaning out our “spiritual kitchens” for Lent (the 40 penitential days before Easter)
- Annual Christmas Dinner – celebrating the season with our faith family with Christ’s birth at the center